Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Lexington Road Trip

I had a perfectly wonderful weekend with Emily and Peter. Maxwell and I drove to Lexington after work on Friday, took a long walk with Emily on Saturday morning, went on my first Meijer trip, helped make a cheesecake, and then relaxed and enjoyed Peter's birthday party on Saturday night. It was one of those weekends where everything seems to go right; good weather, good friends, good times. The time changed on Saturday night, so I spent my extra hour eating M&M's and discussing the evolution of M&M colors. I found the following chart on Wikipedia, which I found fascinating and useful. Can you believe it's been 15 years since tan was replaced with blue?



I didn't really get any good pictures of the b-day party, but I did get this great one that demonstrates Max's love of space heaters. And sweater vests.


Andrew and I participated in Drinking with Coworkers Part 2 last weekend, and we tailgated the IU Football game. A good time was had by all.
















No comments:

Post a Comment